Trying to not bring that soft Wason.
July 5, 2016 – a request I made for groceries for when I stay over at a friend’s house for an extended weekend:
– 2 or 3 of the greenest mangos you can find
– soy milk (if possible)
– some green apples
– 1 block of chedder cheese
– jar of those pickled cocktail onions (the white ones and little, not the big brown ones)
– omg, if they have Lucky Charms please buy me Lucky Charms.
– some soups (potato and leek and/or cream of chicken preferably)
About me by Jan 24, 2016:
I do between 300 and 500 kettle bell swings using a 20kg kettle bell, daily.
and I was able to lucid dream 1 time.
and I am trying to identify with all the warm meat, not just the parts that make the words.
“The philosophy of organism inverts the order, and conceives the thought as a constituent operation in the creation of the occasional thinker,” Alfred North Whitehead said.
“Well then maybe sometimes I also slip into being _____. But _____ isn’t as self-conscious,” Angie thought.
Rodrigo Constanzo is my twin.
About me by May 10, 2014:
P3 – Always ACT out of love
me – But sometimes it’s hard
P3 – Yup
I think having heard your voice was one of the greatest things to have ever been experienced. The kind of thing that’s a good enough reason for why anything should exist at all.