Above: Ingrid Mouth and Christian Wilde. They are my favorite porn actors and they started following me on Instagram because of this drawing! (which now belongs to Richard Craig)
Ingrid Mouth is also ONE HELL of an artist and you should check out HER TUMBLR.
^^^ written after having drawn the bondage (‘rope’) drawings above. This response is so GREAT!
…because everyone should have a little Rodrigo in their life.
I’ve been threatening to make these for over a year and have finally done it. This is my first attempt at resin casting, and also I don’t do too much 3D work anyway…in fact, none at all. Perhaps that will change because this process was really really exciting.
SO–These are the guts! Just a little aluminium foil and some toothpicks to keep it all together.
Then I sculpted him in sculptey
Here he is being shown from whence he came! The silicon mold. He lost a hand in the process of removing him from this thing. That’s ok though.
LEGION! I made these in resin. Some are pink and some I kept in the opaque resin’s off-white.
I just needed to clean them up a little and paint in the eyes then they’re ready to go out to friends.
^above pic taken by Richard Craig
Something through the door
and then a flash of recognition
“Oh Yoshi, it’s you!”
Angie and Rod, Millie and Mako, and the beach in picture frames.
Making these fulfils something in my long making-things-cycle (there are other cycles, like my daily routine, but my long cycle spans several months). In tandem I am also drawing nature (mostly flora) from observation, reading more than at other points, and running for distance rather than speed. All this stuff goes together right now. It all has to do with an enjoyment of breathing….I think. It’s like I’m drinking out of a big novelty straw as opposed to one of those little cocktail straws. And that is so close to how it actually feels that that is barely a simile.
1. sister’s replica – green, hematite, wood
2. asymmetrical – Red, white, little blue, green, wood
3. healing – Green, little pink, blue, little pink, Green, little pink, then [Trio: orange, green, pink suspension]
4. [not pictured, given to Dan Brew which he wears as a bracelet]
5. an approximation of coral – white, little black, white, little black
6. tropical baby – white, peach, white, green, peach, green
7. my neck, and then – orange, orange, teal, teal, cloudy, teal, cloudy
8. in lieu of touch – Orange, blue, white, blue, Orange [pictured below]
9. Rod’s Pink and Wood – Wood, pink, [dark] Wood, Pink
10. crunch berries – blue polygon, [magenta/red] polygon
Cassandra Miller atop a hill in Victoria, Canada
It rains a lot in Manchester so most of these have been made in the rain. Consequently, the rain plays with the ink.
This is one of my favorite flowers–it just grows in my backyard.
I don’t know what it is called, so if you know please send me a message They are called Aquilegia! (Thank you Rebecca for asking your grandmother who is a flower expert!). They look like little delicate pink hearts at the end of green veins.
Puffins! Drawn on the Farne Islands in Northern England. It was also rainy.